Not Sure if a Doula is for You?
Or maybe you want to...
I can help with that!
We might really like working together if...
Meet Your Doula
Colleen and her sweet son, Sonny.
Birth Doula, Massage Therapist, MOMMA!
After supporting pregnant people for several years as a doula, I gave birth to my son safely at home with the help of my husband, my midwife, and my amazing doula. My labor and birth was an intense, exhilarating, and at times a terrifying experience, and my doula Hannah was truly the miracle I needed to get through it. It is my greatest hope and honor to provide the same loving support to the pregnant people I work with.
I offer highly personalized care to each of my clients by keeping my client load low and offering a calm, reassuring presence through pregnancy and birth. I specialize in pregnancy and postnatal massage and I've been working the Austin birth community since 2012. I believe that well-informed, supported parents make the best decisions for their growing families and I encourage every parent to ask questions and listen to their own inherent instinct. Read more about me here!
I've attended over 75 births and have helped hundred of women have more comfortable pregnancy and postpartum experiences. I want to help you too!
I may fall fast for you (and try to keep you as a mom friend!) if you:
- Are seriously excited (and maybe equally terrified) to meet your new babe
- Value your health and happiness and know that self-care is more than just a #hashtag
- Enjoy real food and would rather shop at the farmer's market (or maybe even grow it yourself)
- Appreciate a good nap as much as a good workout
- Have at least a few feminist bumper stickers, tees, and magnets proudly on display
The Wisteria Package